Are You Going Away?

Going on vacation?  Why worry about someone breaking into your house while you are away.  Contact the Oxford Police at 610-932-2500 or CLICK HERE to download the form.  You can mail it or stop by and drop it off.  We will check your house every day while you are gone so your vacation can be worry-fee.

Handicap Placard Information

You can download the form CLICK HERE.  Once the form is completed by you and then your physician you may bring the form back to be notarized FREE OF CHARGE IF YOU ARE A BOROUGH RESIDENT.  You must provide proof of residency.  You will then mail the form to PennDOT.  Please be aware that PennDOT processes these forms and we have no way to track the progress of your application.