In order to ensure the safety of our residents and visitors, sponsors of a Special Event as defined by Borough Ordinance are required to submit a Special Event Permit Application. Please submit the application below at least 90 days in advance of your event to ensure completion of the approval process will not interfer with your plans.
A Special Event includes, but is not limited to:
- Musical production, participatory event, or show;
- Outdoor theater; historical reenactment; Arts and crafts show and/or sale;
- Animal races or show, including equine show and competition;
- Carnival or amusement; Motor vehicle show;
- An assembly, festival, and the like that is conducted outside a building and has projected attendance that will exceed the permitted seating capacity of the building;
- Special event assemblage at a children's camp, sports training facility, or similar operation;
For more information about Special Event regulations in the Borough, refer to Chapter 13, Part 2 Special Events (§13-201 - §13-212) of the Oxford Borough Ordinances.
Questions? Please contact the Borough Codes Department at 610-932-2500.