The Borough of Oxford is made up of eight zoning districts (Please see map below). Before deciding upon the location of a new business please check the zoning to make sure your business legally be located in that district.
The OXFORD BOROUGH ZONING OFFICER IS:
Please contact Mr. Sweet with your zoning questions.
- PD – 1 – Planned Development District
- R-1 – Residential District
- R-2 – Residential District
- I – Industrial District
- PC/LI Planned Commercial/Light Industrial
- C-1 – Planned Commercial District
- C-2 – Neighborhood commercial District
- C-3 – Central Business District
For a more detailed explanation of these districts please check our Code of Ordinances which can be accessed here.
Oxford's Zoning Map
Click here to download a PDF version where you can zoom in.
To see a copy of the Oxford Borough Code please go to: www.keystatepub.com