Public Works Employee
Borough Of Oxford
We are accepting applications for the above position.
Minimum Requirement – current CDL Class B with air brake endorsement.
Additional desirable skills: electric, plumbing, masonry, landscaping and heavy equipment experience.
Application/resume should be addressed to:
Borough of Oxford, PO Box 380, Oxford, PA 19363 on or before April 12, 2017. Resumes can be faxed to 610-932-8119 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org E.O.E.
OXFORD SEEKS VOLUNTEER FOR HARB BOARD
HARB(Historical Architectural Review Board) is seeking a licensed real estate broker to serve on the Board. This is a volunteer position and is required by the Historic District Ordinance. If you are interested or know of a licensed broker, please contact the Borough Manager.
SITE UPDATED - February 25, 2017
Borough Council will strive to maintain the Borough of Oxford as a wonderful place to live and work. Council is committed to providing services and programs that retain the existing values of the community by:
Promoting the health, welfare, and safety of all residents
- Maintaining and improving the infrastructure of the borough
- Preserving the past and protecting the future through the support of the Oxford Historic Commission
- Demonstrating fiscal responsibility in all of its deliberations
- Fostering inter-municipal collaboration and cooperation
- Working closely with the Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce and Oxford Mainstreet, Inc. to promote the Borough of Oxford
- Encouraging productive dialogue between council, citizens, and businesspersons
- Educating our citizenry and businesses by providing important information about the services available, new ordinances, changes in fees, and other important Borough information
- Welcoming new residents and businesses to the Borough of Oxford