OXFORD BOROUGH SEEKS VOLUNTEERS FOR THE OXFORD AREA RECREATION AUTHORITY AND PLANNING COMMISSION
If you are interested in serving, please contact the Borough Manager for more information.
OXFORD SEEKS VOLUNTEER FOR HARB BOARD
HARB(Historical Architectural Review Board) is seeking a licensed real estate broker to serve on the Board. This is a volunteer position and is required by the Historic District Ordinance. If you are interested or know of a licensed broker, please contact the Borough Manager.
SITE UPDATED - OCTOBER 19, 2016
Borough Council will strive to maintain the Borough of Oxford as a wonderful place to live and work. Council is committed to providing services and programs that retain the existing values of the community by:
Promoting the health, welfare, and safety of all residents
- Maintaining and improving the infrastructure of the borough
- Preserving the past and protecting the future through the support of the Oxford Historic Commission
- Demonstrating fiscal responsibility in all of its deliberations
- Fostering inter-municipal collaboration and cooperation
- Working closely with the Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce and Oxford Mainstreet, Inc. to promote the Borough of Oxford
- Encouraging productive dialogue between council, citizens, and businesspersons
- Educating our citizenry and businesses by providing important information about the services available, new ordinances, changes in fees, and other important Borough information
- Welcoming new residents and businesses to the Borough of Oxford